Welcome to the Yacht Racing Association of San Francisco Bay, the primary organization supporting competitive racing in Northern California. Through our efforts to promote, coordinate and administer organized racing, we help make competitive sailing in the Bay Area possible. more...
YRA racing is comprised of four charter associations, each representing a specific type of racing or types of boats, and the PC Series:
- HDA (Handicap Divisions Association): Bay racing using the PHRF handicapping system.
- ODCA (One Design Class Association): Bay racing for one design fleets
- OYRA (Offshore Yacht Racing Association): Ocean racing using displacement/waterline divisions sailing under PHRF and includes a short-handed division (on request). Courses range from 25 – 88 nautical miles starting in San Francisco Bay.
- WBRA (Wooden Boat Racing Association): Bay racing for the following wooden one design fleets: Bear, Bird, Folkboat, IOD and Knarr.
- PC Series (The Party Circuit Series): YRA's 3 marquee race weekends: The Great Vallejo Race, the 2nd Half Opener & the Season Closer. PHRF, One-Design, Multihull, Non-Spinnaker & Short-Handed Divisions are available.
- Latest YRA Results
The YRA Spring 3 - June 21st Results from Saturday's PHRF and One-Design races are available HERE.
WBRA Races - June 21st Results from Saturday's WBRA races are available HERE.
- Upcoming YRA Events
OYRA Races - June 28th, 2014 Download the SI's, check fleet assignments or register HERE.
The All New Westpoint Regatta - July 5th, 2014 Sign up to race, download the NOR and the SI's HERE.
- 2014 Master Calendar, PHRF Renewals and Race Sign-ups
Ready to renew your 2013 NCPHRF Certificate and purchase your 2014 YRA Membership? Ready to sign up to race? You can do so NOW by accessing our 2014 online registrations system on Jibeset.net. Remember you don't need a paper form if you are renewing a boat with no changes to it's 2013 configuration. If you have a new boat, or have made changes to your 2013 configuration you'll need to complete the 2014 PHRF Application (available as a fill-able form HERE or as a printable form HERE.
Looking for the 2014 Master Calendar? Click HERE.